Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have all of you checked out Zodiac's new Super Sea Wolf 68 Marine Bronze by chance?

Looks like the Bronze Sea Wolf 68 is limited to 82 watches, and has a 44mm x 50mm x 17mm bronze case with 1000m water resistance. In addition, the watch has an AR coated sapphire crystal, brown sunray dial with Super-Luminova markers, and hands, COSC certified chronometer 25 jewel STP caliber 1-11 automatic with 44 hour power reserve, brown leather strap, an olive green NATO, and even more.

Just a couple pictures...

Timezone.com's link also for you...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=7372872&rid=0#msg_7372872

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Atomic Tom:
What a gorgeous keeper!!!
60+ years of buying and owning watches
But never a Bronzie. Gotta work on that
issue in 2017. I like Zodiac in any case
material.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
491 Posts
Q: Is that an actual bronze case or painted bronze colored case?
I'm fearful of chipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
If that is the case then I'm also interested in seeing on in person. Who know, it just may find its way home afterwards. Thank you cabfrank, I was not aware of the retail price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
As always, it's probably available for a little less, although maybe not a lot. I'd love to see it in the flesh or in some wristshots as well.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I don't know, a Seawolf was my first love, but the Bronze case on both of these makes it look it's made out of plastic.

Reactions: PathWest

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Cool look ... just not sure about that minute hand.

I'd like to get a closer look at that strap. Looks really fantastic!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bumping this thread because I just stumbled onto it. Great to see so many guys enjoying their SSW68's! Has anyone else gotten one? I've got several that I wear including both LE's. If anyone is looking for anything Zodiac, PM me and I can put hook you up with a great connection!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts