Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got this BEAUTY from Z-Freak and I could not be happier! The watch is stunning and I can not stop looking at the dial. So much detail. Really excited about it!

Was 100% new and never worn BUT I am going to wear it! Here are some pics taken with my cell phone.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

so far it is very comfortable. you were correct that it is nicer then most any other rubber bands I have worn in the past. I will hold off for now putting a metal bracelet on the watch (unless i see something that really catches my eye!).

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

if you have never heard of zodiacs, check out www. zodiacwatches.com

and check out there watches......the prices on there are all retail, but you can check www.promenadewatches.com

wich are discounted and check out metro watch on ebay for their zodiac auctions where you can get some insane deals on zodiac watches.

zodiacs are all swiss made, and there quality is amazing, especially for the price.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

its like they soak the rubber in vanilla extract or something..........ive been wearing my new one off and on for like 2 weeks now and it still smells like vanilla.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

That's a great looking Zodiac! I've not seen tha model before and I really like it! CONGRATS and wear it well and in good health!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
You guys are amazing another brand I have never heard of and that dial is hot....imo!
Zodiac makes a great watch, especially for what you pay for them. They are VERY reasonably priced and for it you get an all Swiss Made watch with great movements inside! You CAN'T go wrong with a Zodiac!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts