Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
imported post

http://www.blingdaily.com/index.php?osCsid=2vlkcaoijtsl6rrrh1ng2docg2

  • Model # ZO5521
  • Size: Men
  • Band: Brushed/polished stainless steel silver-tone adjustable link bracelet with a fold over deployment clasp with safety feature
  • Case: Brushed stainless steel silver-tone case, Blue textured dial with three subdials
  • Case back: Screwback
  • Diameter: 46mm
  • Movement: Quartz Chronograph
  • Watch Width: 4.8 cm
  • Face Height: 3.5 cm
  • Maximum wrist circumference: 19.0 cm
  • Watch Depth: 1.4 cm
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

I regret missing out on the Dragon Wing deals of a few months ago. I like this one but it just does not sing to me like the Dragon Wing did.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
I regret missing out on the Dragon Wing deals of a few months ago. I like this one but it just does not sing to me like the Dragon Wing did.
It will be back soon enough. always comes back around eventually!

I think it is gone for good (a few may still be out there). I contacted Metro Watch and they told me it has been discontinued.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
I regret missing out on the Dragon Wing deals of a few months ago. I like this one but it just does not sing to me like the Dragon Wing did.
It will be back soon enough. always comes back around eventually!


I think it is gone for good (a few may still be out there). I contacted Metro Watch and they told me it has been discontinued.
Marc,

That is correct they have been discontinued. Great watch by the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
I regret missing out on the Dragon Wing deals of a few months ago. I like this one but it just does not sing to me like the Dragon Wing did.
It will be back soon enough. always comes back around eventually!


I think it is gone for good (a few may still be out there). I contacted Metro Watch and they told me it has been discontinued.
Marc,

That is correct they have been discontinued. Great watch by the way.
Yes indeed, that Speed Dragon is a very nice watch!

Once I get out of the NBZ, I'm looking to continue to add Zodiacs to my collection. Currently I have two, however I've definately got my eye on a few..:)

Thanks for sharing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,803 Posts
imported post

I love my new speed dragon Thanks to James!! It also matches my red truck...LOL and that's what I'm wearing today. and I also have the same exact Air dragon as in James' picture, I also love that piece.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,803 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
I just ordered this watch and can't wait till it gets here. The dial looks great and the bracelet is very unique.
Mike that bracelet is awesome, very substantial has some heft to it and solid. I love how it's beveled in the middle.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top