·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it says 47mm, but I don't know how they calculate that on the rectangle watch.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I just can't warm up to these oblong shape watches. It is nice, just not my style.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
That Sturhling looks like an eye catcher. I wonder if the watch back is curved because of it's size? ....Bob
Yeah...it has a nice curve to the case so it will fit almost anyones wrist. My Madman Chrono is only a little bit larger and fits almost anyones wrist...I mean...Sherm on WG's has a tiny wrist and she loves her Madman. I know several guys on WG's with smaller wrist have this bad boy and love it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Hey Felix - can you elaborate on the size? That's why I started this thread; is it too big, too small...? I have about a 6.5" wrist, maybe a bit smaller even. Should I forget this one and move on?

I've also heard that older versions are smaller - do they look as cool?

THX!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Alright, I looked up the technical specs (couldn't find the Zeppelin), and I have the Mad Man in front of me right now. Mad Man - definitely too large for a 6.5 inch wrist, but the Zeppelin, although technically wider from 3-9, it is actually not as long (by 6 whole millimeters, and then some), so I think it might be a good fit for a 6.5" wrist.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

jsirois1120 wrote:
My Zeppelin wears the same as my Ocean Ghost at 47mm. I don't know my wrist measurement but they are definatly on the smaller side and I wear the Zeppelin on the next to last notch on the band.
Welcome to all the madness here at the Freek's den.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I had a 32 Degrees Version of this same watch -basically

i never warmed up to it -although it fit nicely on the wrist - Curved case back - very nice looking - just didnt dig the skelly too much - i ended up gifting it to my neice who really loved the look of the watch

the Stuhrling version is a bit nicer looking

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.