Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

50mm WITH the ridiculous crown or without it??

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

68mm, can you say Flavor Flav

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

dedward Its a massive watch with a small dial but very clean looking I dont know the difference between a real canteen crown cover and a faux. I have a russian diver case 52mm Valjoux 7750 canteen with a chain j177558 is this a faux?

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Wow!

That's a big chunk of watch.

The big crown cover aside, the simplicity of the dial and case design really are well done on this.

The canteen cover just adds to the "HOLY SH%#" factor.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Cool looking piece but that crown has got to go. I loved my RD but I got rid of it because the oversize crown was just too uncomfortable for me.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Cool looking piece but that crown has got to go. I loved my RD but I got rid of it because the oversize crown was just too uncomfortable for me.
I agree with you on the RD crown. Got rid of mine as well. I won't agree on the big game this weekend. Go Jets.......

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

WoW..sick looking watch Sean...The canteen looks like its happy to see us...lol...Thanks for posting that watch...Never seen it before...Great watch brutha..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.