Super Moderator
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has everyone had a chance to see Zelos Watch's Swordfish V2 300m
Divers?

The new versions of the Swordfish look to have 42mm stainless steel,
or bronze cases, 300m WR, sapphire crystals, neat dials with Super-
Luminova coated hands, and markers, Seiko NH35, or the ETA 2892
movement choices, and stainless steel bracelets too.

Here is a look...

W&W, and Zelos with more guys...

https://wornandwound.com/review/hands-on-zelos-swordfish-v2-diver/

https://zeloswatches.com/

·
Registered
627 Posts
I ordered one..shipped out over a month ago
First one never arrived. Elshan shipped another one almost a month later and got my address wrong so it didnt arrive either...
Still waiting...

No concessions given for the inconveniences of course.
At this point ill be surprised to see the watch at all. Much longer and I'll have to consider contacting PayPal to resolve things.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
First one never arrived. Elshan shipped another one almost a month later and got my address wrong so it didnt arrive either...
Still waiting...

At this point ill be surprised to see the watch at all. Much longer and I'll have to consider contacting PayPal to resolve things.

Nice looking piece at a very fair price, shame they can’t seem to get it to you.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nice looking piece at a very fair price, shame they can’t seem to get it to you.
The last email I got from elshan said the address issue was due to some automated mistake which makes me wonder if thats whst happened the first time and the watch got returned to sender. Would have been nice for them to have double checked the address before mailing the second one.
Supposedly they can call fedex and correct the address so I'll get it this week but tracking says its headed back to Tampa already where it flew in. Guess ill see what happens

·
Super Moderator
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still waiting...

Man oh man WM, that really IS a shame ! :eek2:

So somewhere out there are your other two watches sir, who I guess
someone else is enjoying. :eek: Let's hope that the third time is a charm ! :thumb:

Really hope it gets to your door, and wrist soon.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
As usual, loving the brushed finish on this one. Think the Ice blue dial gets the nod here with teal a close second for me. Love the sandwich dials with plenty of lume. And the lumed bezels. Just wish they would have used more blue. Also love the case and shape of the crown guard. This is a really nice piece for the price. Knew it was to good to be true that both movements were $349. If I was to spring for one of these, it would have to have the ETA in it. To me, it's well worth the extra coin. :nod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts