Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all! Some time ago I started making watch straps. I`m trying to use different materials, and it seems to me interesting and exciting :)
And so, let me show you some of my works :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, guys! Long time I did not come here, but there was a reason - it was a lot of work, and now I am happy to continue the review of my products. This time I want to introduce you 24mm Russian Ammo strap for PAM, made of 100% genuine vintage russian military leather with my handmade etched buckle! I hope you will like it :)

Color: cracked brown
Length: 130x80
Width: 24x22
Thickness: 4,5 mm
Handmade etched steel buckle
Hand stitching with 100% waxed nylon thread

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My next ammo strap, made of extremely soft genuine leather. According to its quality this leather recalls Horween Essex, but it is not. I hope this strap will fit`s great to PAM or another oversize watch. Also handmade brass dragon skin buckle is inclided :)

Color: red-brown
Width: 26x26
Thickness: 4mm
Handmade dragon skin brass buckle

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to show you my new 22mm strap for my client`s Eterna Kontiki! This straps is made of 100% genuine ostrich leather combined with veg tan leather! I hope you will like it :)

Color: black
Length: 135x85
Width: 22x22
Thickness: 4 mm
Handmade etched steel buckle
Hand stitching with 100% nylon thread

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is two vintage watch strap`s, made bu my client`s special order. This straps are made of 100% genuine veg-tan leather, painted by my hands and stitched with 100% nylon thread :) I hope it will fit`s great to some vintage style watches ;)

Color: dark olive
Length: 125x75
Width: 20x18 (22x20)
Thickness: 2-2,5mm
Stainless steel buckle

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today i want to show you my new handmade ladies' bund strap, made by my client`s special order. This straps are made of 100% genuine leather and stitched with 100% nylon thread :) I hope you will like it ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This time I tried a new method of artifacts installation in my buckle. This method is gas soldering. So, here is the result of my survey. Also i covered brass buckles with patina using an alcoholic solution of ammonia. I hope you will like this buckle :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is a new Russian Marine Strap for PAM, made of a vintage Russian semi-automatic Makarov`s pistol holster (marine type). The stamp is a modern imitation. Handmade brass ammo buckle is installed.

Length: 125x77
Width: 24x24
Thickness: 4,5mm
Handmade brass ammo buckle

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My new ammo strap, made of extremely soft genuine leather. According to its quality this leather recalls Horween Essex, but it is not. I hope this strap will fit`s great to PAM or another oversize watch. Also handmade brass buckle is included. The stapm is a modern imitation :)

Length: 125x77
Handmade brass buckle

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is my new Russian Marine Strap for PAM, made by my client`s special order. This trap is made of a legendary 100% vintage Russian Mosin–Nagant military rifle ammo pouch. The stamp is a modern imitation. Handmade brass coin buckle is installed.

Length: 135x85
Width: 27x26
Thickness: 5mm
Handmade brass coin buckle

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let me introduce you some of my new ammo strap, made of extremely soft genuine leather. I made it in an honor of the Russian military frogmen. The stapm is a modern imitation of Russian military frogmen`s symbolics includes their motto "DUM SPIRO SPERO", that means "as long as I breathe I hope".

Handmade brass steel buckles

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello, dear visitors! Here is one more Black Sea-Snake strap for today, made by my client`s order. It is made of 100% genuine sea-snake leather, combined with veg tan leather and stitched with 100% nylon thread by my hands.

Length: 210
Width: 42
Thickness: 3 mm
Stainless steel buckle

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Greetings to all!! Here are some of my new vintage style 20mm and 22mm watch straps, made by mlient`s orders. This straps are made of 100% genuine combined-tan leather and extremely soft modern leather, and stitched by me hands with 100% waxed nylon thread :) I hope it will fit`s great to some vintage style watches ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello, friends!! Here are some of my new vintage and ammo straps, made of extremely soft genuine vintage leather. I hope this strap will fit`s great to your watch ;)

Length: 130x75
Width: 20x19
Stainless steel buckle

Length: 130x75
Width: 22x22
Handmade steel buckle