1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I generally check Jomashop first

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
No, not for me. I much prefer an AD. Want to see in person & try on etc. Also, I prefer to purchase from AD. Many do not for an assortment of reasons & that's fine. But for me, The AD is the way to go.

:)

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I do not have any one place to shop really when it comes to online purchases. I will google the brand and model number of a watch I am interested in and search from the lowest price. I'll buy from whom ever will give me the best deals. I will not purchase from an AD or manufacturer IMO they might as well hold a gun and wear a mask!

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
My last visit to a watch dealer (AD) was for a 16610. After that I've never set foot in a brick and mortar store again. Not because I don't like the concept any more but just because the watches I buy are only available on-line (micro brands). See my signature....

Reactions: Roarry

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
When its time to buy a new wrist watch is there a particular online retailer that you go to first?
Depends what I am buying. For Boutique watches I tend to buy direct. For larger brands, I like Ashford on-line, always keeping an eye open for a deal code or Arizona Fine Time where I know Joe will give me a fair deal on any watch I buy from him and he will be there to stand behind the sale if need be. There are a few other on-line reatailers that I have used in the past.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
I have purchased more watches from AZFinetime, then any other retailer.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Watchrecon and Jomashop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I make it a point to buy from other forum members 90% of the time.
If you can't trust fellow freeks, then who can you trust?
Failing in that, my 2nd option is to deal with AD's.
In my town the AD for my most bought watches is horrid to deal with.
They are arrogant, and froth with elitism. Walk in tha place and you
think "what was I thinking of coming in here"? They actually refused
to regulate my best mechanical piece.

Reason enuff to buy from fellow forum members.

X traindriver Art

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Going to also say Jomashop Thomas. :) Ended up getting more than a few Seiko 5's there in the recent years. ..Lately have been going vintage though, so just have been checking in on ebay to be honest every once in a while.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts