Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Went to an all day outdoor concert with about 10 different bands with about 20 of our then mutual friends. As I remember it we basically partied all day.....and all night.
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
imported post

A whole lot of things!!!



It's basically turned into a 25yr one night stand. :%
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

oh boy!!! not going there!!! LOL

picture the Godfather pt II - Michael walking with the girl and the whole family right behind them - YUP that was us!!


she was perfect and old fashioned Latin / Roman Catholic upbringing -so we were formal family dating for awhile at first - seems like eons ago!!

DESTINED for each other!! i had no choice to marry her - it was MY TIME!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

I hired a small commercial airliner and had them fly us to Vegas! We saw a show, did some gambling, and then got buck ass naked and did the hibbity dibbity!!!:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Wow, the good 'ole "Hibbidity Dibbity".......how'd ya get the goats on the plane????:%:%:%:%

CJ



RipitRon wrote:
I hired a small commercial airliner and had them fly us to Vegas! We saw a show, did some gambling, and then got buck ass naked and did the hibbity dibbity!!!:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
imported post

. . . got pulled over doing 135mph by an Oregon State Patrol, coming off the hill out of Ranier,Oregon heading to the coast to take the Redhead for a seafood dinner. She sat so quietly as I explained to the Trooper that I didn't have registration, I had just gotten the car in trade, and that "yes I did call my insurance agent" . . . and that "I got divorced several years ago, gave my ex the house, I never changed the address on my driver's license". Gawd, I figured I was headed to the County lock-up . . . . she sat quietly. When the Trooper finally left to run all my info, she looked at me and said . . . " Why don't you give me your wallet, I'll follow him and come and get you." I knew I had a keeper.

I have never left her side . . . . she is the calm that defines all moments . . . . the real meaning of the better half.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

College party, lots of booze, can't remember much else. It was 35 years ago, oh, did I say lots of booze.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

This is an interesting one. I was 16 and she was 17 when we started dating. Our first date was on Halloween which was on a weekend that year. My family happened to be at my grandparents house in Ohio and I begged my Dad to leave and get home ASAFP so I could go out with her. We made it back and i took her to see the original Halloween movie. We've been together ever since and that's 28 years ago and this year will be our 23rd weddinganniversary. I can tell ya all, she is a REAL good woman! She has to be to put up with me all these years!!:lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Nice story Brian, thanks.

CJ

sheraortho wrote:
This is an interesting one. I was 16 and she was 17 when we started dating. Our first date was on Halloween which was on a weekend that year. My family happened to be at my grandparents house in Ohio and I begged my Dad to leave and get home ASAFP so I could go out with her. We made it back and i took her to see the original Halloween movie. We've been together ever since and that's 28 years ago and this year will be our 23rd weddinganniversary. I can tell ya all, she is a REAL good woman! She has to be to put up with me all these years!!:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
imported post

Went to dinner at this Italian restaurant I always took the "FIRST DATE" to. I started getting dirty looks from the waitress, since she saw me there almost weekly with a different girl. We then went out for drinks and talked for hours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Nice story Brian, thanks.

CJ

sheraortho wrote:
This is an interesting one. I was 16 and she was 17 when we started dating. Our first date was on Halloween which was on a weekend that year. My family happened to be at my grandparents house in Ohio and I begged my Dad to leave and get home ASAFP so I could go out with her. We made it back and i took her to see the original Halloween movie. We've been together ever since and that's 28 years ago and this year will be our 23rd weddinganniversary. I can tell ya all, she is a REAL good woman! She has to be to put up with me all these years!!:lol
Thanks CJ! We are an anomally any more I guess. There aren't too many high school sweethearts that get married any more let alone STAY married after all these years! Listen, like everyone else, we've had our troubles but we ALWAYS work them out because it's too damn expensive to get divorced and I have no intention of going back into the world of dating at my age!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
imported post

On our first date we went to a Fleetwood Mac concert. She has been my sweetheart ever since. We have been maried twenty eight years. ....Bob
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
imported post

We went to the movies..."The Avengers"...the most boring movie ever...I fell asleep in the movie after about 30 minutes and slept till the end. Luckily...so did she...I took her to a little seafood place in Kenner that I didn't know she didn't like...and she didn't eat hardly anything. Gave a quick kiss goodnight and she went back to her car. Little did I know!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top