Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i saw SQUALE diver in person and totally fell in love with this beautiful dial, but it was a tad bit small for my wrist at 42mm and the lug size of only 20mm.

i'ld like to get some ideas from you guys, i'd prefer a diver with a decent auto movement around 44mm with the similar sunburst blue dial around $1000 range.

thanks in advance !

Squale 1521-026-BLR

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow thanks guys, such beautiful dials all of them..im really liking the following three ... has anyone ever had the hamilton pan europe and do you recommend it?

please keep them coming !!

View attachment 83306

Boschett Reef Ranger II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure it's any bigger than the squale but Hamilton pan europ 3 hand looks stunning. Albeit not in a diver watch package.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Here is my Armida a4. Its an absolute beast of a watch. Especially with the superdome.

Reactions: scotty

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Another option. 42 and 22 ocean 2 premium blue. Blue is stunning on this one. Think it's a bit larger than the squale. I love the color of the dial. The cyclops and Mercedes hands aren't really to my liking but have considered buying this one on a couple of occasions due to the absolutely stunning blue. And welll below $1000.

Picture I found on the net. Not mine but shows the dial well. bezel is sapphire so a bit of glare.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
View attachment 83338 The Mako XL well within your budget, the face is quite stunning when the light catches it.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: scotty

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
-the STEINHART OCEAN I PREMIUM BLUE has SOPRODA10 ENGINE & CERAMIC bezel very pretty ELECTRIC BLUE pantone and more substantial than SQUALE...also price soft with EURO weak against USD mercedes hands & cyclops like a nagging wife ( you just gotta live with it ) -

-SQUALE pantone very pretty and design ITALIAN CHIC but crown @ 4 a PITA for the fat fingered set-

-HAMMY PAN EUROPA very pretty & very clean for those with the coin-

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,885 Posts
Vote #2 for the Steinhart Ocean One Premium.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
vote number 3 for the steinhart it is 690 USD at Gnomon and has the Soprod A 10 movement as well. I own one of these and this watch has gotten lots of attention on my wrist. Mostly Rolex admiration.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts