Watch Freeks banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I won this in an eBay auction. I paid £12.50 + postage from China. It is a Corgeut Submariner homage. 40mm on a rather nice fabric strap. DG movement accurate to about +10 sec per day, genuine ceramic bezel with a great feel and tension, 316L stainless, screw down crown, and I think a Hardlex crystal. Everything aligns as it should, and it looks great on the wrist. Have you any such bargains ?
Cheapest watch I own is a award I received when I worked at IBM it has a no name on dial but I believe to be a Pulsar and I never wore the watch it sits in my shelf and collects dust

·
Registered
18 Posts
I won this in an eBay auction a few years ago for 57 cents. Think I put it on my wrist to look at and that was about it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What is the best cheap automatic watch 🕰 💻 ?
Now, that's a loaded question. You can buy some really cheap Chinese automatics that are complete rubbish, or you can get something a little more expensive for a reasonable price. Pictured below is my Corgeut Flieger "B". It has a 316L case, sapphire crystal, a Seagull movement that keeps good time, and a very leather strap. It cost me about £45

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
$3.35

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: rh747m
21 - 24 of 24 Posts