Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

In the privacy of your own home have you been known to act your shoe size & not your age ?...I'm totally guilty of that on a regular basis& fell down the stairs last week 'cuz of it{There's a reason you never see adults sliding down the banister}...Of course, I don't have any little ones around that I'm expected to set an example for either.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

My favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger quote -

"When I was 15-years-old, I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need twenty-inch arms to match the rest of me.”

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . . I'm happy to finally be able to act like a kid!!!!

Spent so many years living by the Jim Morrison Handbook, then traded that in for the John Wayne version. It's nice to be able to let my guard down . . . after 52 years.

People actually talk to me sometimes!!!!! Scary stuff . . . . :%

( BTW, the bannister thing intriques me . . .)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I am a big kid and will always be a big kid. I hope never to lose that.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Well, as an elder statesmen around here I'll just say that getting old is like a fine wine....................... for me anyway. Problem is, my mind still thinks I should be "slidin down banisters"!!! LOL!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.