Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I was doing my daily eBay search when I just happened to back out to the main watch page that shows just over 260,000+ watches for sale on eBay. On the left side of my screenit is broken down by brand.I don't really ever pay much attention to this since Itend to look for a specific watch and not just search by brand.

At the top of the list as I have always seen is Casio...then next was .....Hello Kitty with 9,995 watches listed... I fell out of my chair... Invicta 'only' had just over 5K listed but really.....almost 10,000 Hello Kitty watches!!!... honestly I have never even seen a Hello Kittywatch, I have never seen anyone wearing one (that I noticed or can recall) but this is and apparently has been the #2 watch on eBay for sometime.

It was this moment of....are you serious.... then to my amazement there are 12 listed as mens watches...

And sure enough...men if your manenough.... well....here ya go.... yes no real watch collection can be complete without the coveted mens Hello Kitty watch...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hello-kitty-Sport-Metal-Mens-Wrist-Watch-Gift_W0QQitemZ250585607926QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item3a5810eef6

Or the "cute" version...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hello-Kitty-Cartoon-Cute-Sport-Mens-Wrist-Watch-Gift_W0QQitemZ250583682152QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item3a57f38c68

And then I just had to see what the most expensive Hello Kitty watch is... How about $1250.00.....LMAO!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/KIMORA-LEE-SIMMONS-HELLO-KITTY-WHITE-PAVE-DIAMOND-WATCH_W0QQitemZ180471292700QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item2a04ed631c

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

This is the watch you need for poker night, you can shove all your chips in (yelling, I am all-in) and then throw your "Hello Kitty" watch on top and proclaim...and that too!! :l

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am not man enough for this watch

Most expensive one -

BRAND NEW IN BOX AUTHENTIC KIMORA LEE SIMMONS HELLO KITTY PAVE DIAMOND WATCH WITH WHITE ALLIGATOR STRAP. The watch is brand new with tag attached and has never been worn. This beautiful watch will come to you in a Pink Hello Kitty Watch Box. If you love diamonds as much as you love Hello Kitty, then you'll adore this lavish diamond watch that glitters with glamour! From the diamonds to the white alligator strap, you'll love every second you wear it!! Retails for over $2100 with the sales tax. This auction is a great opportunity for you to own this beautiful watch at a fraction of the retail cost. Please bid with confidence, I am a trusted Power Seller which only buys and sells 100% authentic items.

You can check out the Hello Kitty line at www.hellokittyfinejewelry.com or www.neimanmarcus.com.

Description: Stainless Steel Case; .89 total carat weight of Pave Diamonds; White Enamel Dial; Pink Sapphire Flower; White Alligator Strap; Hour, Minute, and Second Hands; Water-Resistant; Watch Face measures approx. 1 1/4" Width.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I am not man enough for this watch

Most expensive one -

BRAND NEW IN BOX AUTHENTIC KIMORA LEE SIMMONS HELLO KITTY PAVE Retails for over $2100 with the sales tax.
OH....... MY........ GOD. Im sending my SANIII back!! This is just a must!! :%

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I knew you wer a pansy Country!!! :%:%:%:%:%

Watchguru58 wrote:
So..............You guys are making fun of the fact that I have 20 Hello Kitty watches in my collection?:WW:WW:madd:lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
So..............You guys are making fun of the fact that I have 20 Hello Kitty watches in my collection?:WW:WW:madd:lol
I really thought it would have been George that had 20 of these.....hmmmm...I will need to send this information to the desk officer at your precinct.....:madd:madd:madd

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

MEOW:b

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . actually, I'd wear it.

My daughter collected Hello kitty for years, it would be a great "Time Homage" to her. When they leave the nest you miss them . . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.