Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Among all the things I do at work... on of my jobs is facilities manager.. so I get a call this morning from one of my workers saying that someone had dropped their watch in the "john" and wanted us to retrive it... I had too ask..#1 or did they just drop the kids off..! the latter.. figures.So I ask my guy if he can identify "what kind of watch" he said it a TIMEX..hummm what to do.... I said hit the handle and leave.. I'll take it from there... I then walked over to the persons office that had lost the watch "flipped him a $10 spot" and told him to buy a new one on me.. sorry for your loss.. all while LMAO....! :cool:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
LMAO too Alan. You're a cold piece of work bro!
What was I to do...? Really didn't fell like going fishing this morning..LOL

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

wait, im confused........why would anyone , ask anyone else to get their watch out of a toilet of their own crap?

why couldnt the guy get his own watch?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
wait, im confused........why would anyone , ask anyone else to get their watch out of a toilet of their own crap?

Because He's a FREAKING engineer ... Need I say more.. not that all engineer's are like that but most of the one's that I work with are..! Just my way of getting back..

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

lowcal1 wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

Because He's a FREAKING engineer ... Need I say more.. not that all engineer's are like that but most of the one's that I work with are..! Just my way of getting back..
good thing he didnt ask me............i would have shoved his head in the toilet along with the s&#t.........guarenteed!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
lowcal1 wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

good thing he didnt ask me............i would have shoved his head in the toilet along with the s&#t.........guarenteed!!!!!
Believe me TC that thought had crossed my mind... LMAO...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Bravo!

lowcal1 wrote:
Among all the things I do at work... on of my jobs is facilities manager.. so I get a call this morning from one of my workers saying that someone had dropped their watch in the "john" and wanted us to retrive it... I had too ask..#1 or did they just drop the kids off..! the latter.. figures.So I ask my guy if he can identify "what kind of watch" he said it a TIMEX..hummm what to do.... I said hit the handle and leave.. I'll take it from there... I then walked over to the persons office that had lost the watch "flipped him a $10 spot" and told him to buy a new one on me.. sorry for your loss.. all while LMAO....! :cool:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Oooooooh.....that's nuts! How could anyone ask another human being to rummage around in their #2? You did the right thing, the only thing!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LMAO Alan!!! I'da paid $20 just to see his reaction!!!!

Fish his freegin watch from his own crap! Too freegin much!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts