Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I received a suggestion from IVXX and thought it would be a great addition to the site and everyone's profile. Thank you IVXX for the suggestion!

Now everyone can keep a list of up to 10 watches they want to purchase in the future in their User Profile. This list can be changed or adjusted at any time.

The hope is that this new feature will help members keep track of the watches they want to buy and be a quick reference to find those models when needed.

When you are in your Profile making changes the new section looks like this -
You simple type in each watch you currently want (up to 10) on separate lines in the "My Watch Wish List" box.

When you hit save this is what your profile will look like to others -
Only the watches you list will show.

Thanks again IVXX for the great suggestion and new feature on Watch Freeks.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Thanks James for making my idea possible. I think this is something everyone can use. I always see watches that I like but I can never remember them all.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Another nice addition to the site...keep them coming...

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
Very cool :)
Keep em coming James :c
10 spots ain't enough for Dane....he needs 10X that......not that there is anything wrong with that....:t

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

Now this is a new feature I like. Going to have to narrow down my want list to only 10 though and that might be very hard since there are way more then that I currently want, lol.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
Another pathetic forum would charge a patron fee for this service :lol
lol - not here!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

We have a ton of new members so I wanted to bump this thread. I recently updated my Wish List with this feature.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Bump - thought I would bump this thread so new members could see it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Just wanted to bump this for all of the new members. I use this feature and it is a great way to keep up to 10 of the watches on my current "Wish List" saved in my profile for reference.

I hope everyone is taking advantage of this feature and all the new members know about it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts