Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As some of you know, I have been thinking about buying a modified Seiko for a while now. A few weeks back, I decided to go for it and contacted Harold at Yobokies. I received it the other day and could not be happier with the results!

The watch started out as a SKX007 and it was modified to include:

Yobokies black dial, white pilot style hands, red/orange second hand, aluminum chapter ring, rubber Z22 strap (Harold also gave me a back NATO) and a clear caseback. I decided to keep the case and bezel stock for now.

I am trying out a few straps right now. As you can see from the picture, I swapped out the Z22 rubber out for a "Kevlar" dive strap. I will also be trying out a Bond Zulu and have ordered a "Vintage Waffle" rubber strap from Jake B to try as well (I think that will be the best look)...

Like I said, I love the look of this one, but may tweak it in the future. Once the polished sides get scratched, I will probably have the case bushed or bead blasted (crown too).

Here are some pictures:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Looks great Mark...Enjoy that bad boy and thanks for posting it...if you decide to change the strap out again post some pics so we can see the difference...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Great watch!! You are going to literally kill George when he sees all the cool things you can mod and do to your Seiko watches, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.