Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have the black GD and the Blue Sentinel GD, but have always wanted the yellow one.

Through a friend on this site I was able to get one today. It is on a rubber band which looks pretty good. But I have another friend (George! Thank you!) who has an extra GD bracelet we are going to put on it at the GGT in PA in a few weeks.

I have to say again that the Grand Divers to me are one of the best Invicta lines there is from a size, weight, and style standpoint.

These are a few very quick phone pictures!!! The yellow IS STUNNING in person!


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

it is one of my favorites as well!!

enjoy it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

these are pretty hard to find - try mywatchworld.com , & watchzworld.com

but it may take awhile to find one

chambersbros. wrote:
Which watch site did you get this from? Great look.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

chambersbros. wrote:
Which watch site did you get this from? Great look.
they ARE NOT available on any site, regardless of what you find listed.

DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING until you email the company first and ask if they have it in stock. Every listing I saw ended up not actually having it.

I purchased from a private seller, which is normally the only way to actually find these.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Ontime Departure wrote:
Good luck, wear it well! That is my everyday driver for work, I love it and have 3 other GD's and 2 Grand Speedways

Glenn
Do you have the black on black one. That is one I have always watned.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Seattle wrote:
James, wow!! Definitely a hard one to come by, you should be thrilled!
I am and it took forever to find one. Now to get the bracelet for it in a few weeks and it will be complete. It really was one of my "have to have watches". the color is really a unique yellow unlike any other dial I have seen.

Like I have said many many times before - they should bring this watch back and sell in mass.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Seattle wrote:
James, wow!! Definitely a hard one to come by, you should be thrilled!
I am and it took forever to find one. Now to get the bracelet for it in a few weeks and it will be complete. It really was one of my "have to have watches". the color is really a unique yellow unlike any other dial I have seen.

Like I have said many many times before - they should bring this watch back and sell in mass.
I agree; in fact here is my list of "should bring back":

Yellow face GD
Green Bezel / blk face GD
Leviathan
Original Scuba (and it's many variations)
4469 MOP Diver
Lupah Auto Diver (Orange/Blue bezel)

Did I miss any??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

what about the Orange Face GD? I have only heard about it in legends, but never seen it?!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
what about the Orange Face GD? I have only heard about it in legends, but never seen it?!
Oh yeah....it's so mythical that I completely forgot about it.
Definitely on the list!

CJ
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

oh sweet Tom Cruise baby Ophra god -

 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top