Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

are any freeks planning on traveling to the city for the parade of the new york yankees tomorrow??I can't make it as i have a car repair appt. at 10:30 a.m..would love to see pics. other than on the news..rob a.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Booooo! That's coming from a bitter Cleveland Indian fan.

In all seriousness, congrats to the evil empire on #27.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

i think they will bury 'old george ' with the trophy as he has been out of public view for about a year now.i was at a game last season and bought a plastic bottle of beer and it was $9.50. this year i was told it is now $12. but you can save money by getting a draft beer for only $11.00 !!..how can a working man take his kids to a pro ball game without giving up his family vacation? sad real sad..

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Love My Wristwear wrote:
i think they will bury 'old george ' with the trophy as he has been out of public view for about a year now.i was at a game last season and bought a plastic bottle of beer and it was $9.50. this year i was told it is now $12. but you can save money by getting a draft beer for only $11.00 !!..how can a working man take his kids to a pro ball game without giving up his family vacation? sad real sad..
You almost can't LMW. They've priced the everyman right out of the ballpark, at least in the case of the Yanks prices. Somebody has to pay for that $1.5B crackerjack box! Not to mention Texeira, Sabathia, Burnett, etc. Having said that, baseball is still a bargain as far as sports entertainment. I can't imagine what a Giants or Jets ticket cost, but the Chargers get pretty good coin for their seats. Lakers tickets are higher than giraffe p***y and so are Ducks and Kings' tickets. If not for getting free Angels tickets for behind the plate seats and free Lakers tickets from the boss, I wouldn't go.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Giraffe P***y, are you kidding me, this is GREAT STUFF RIGHT THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it Giraffe P***y!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I wish I could go. i went to all the parades in the last 90s - early 2000s. Every parade was awesome!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts