Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://talkaboutwatches.com/xoskeleton-dna-retro-f-4-phantom-fathers-day-sale-wmd/?utm_campaign=XORetroDadsDay&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebookT

In time for Father’s Day, the perfect cool high end gift that is now priced right for everyone! These are NOT pre-owned but rather are factory direct new old stock. This XO Retro contains the “dna” from a Phantom fighter circa 1972 melted into the steel making up the 47mm x 11mm case. The DiamondFX crystal is retro shaped but has all the modern scratch resistance PLUS 18 layers of UV blocking! Presented on soft leather 24mm strap. TAW is brand direct so this is NOT preowned. It is direct from the XOS vault and comes with all original elaborate packaging and docs including the hologram cert! Containing Miyota 2035 quartz movement, finished piece is presented on 9” leather strap and tested to 5 ATM water resistance. Collectors and war machine buffs will love this. Choose between gray or black dial builds.

Reactions: arogle1stus

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
SpaceView:
Just ordered the model with off white dial
With a Citizen/Miyota dial for cheep, whatta
I got to lose. I can always gift it to a grand
son.
Thanks for the heads up. Not the 1st you've
given me.

Art (aka Lou Snutt) walking train wreck

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SpaceView:
Just ordered the model with off white dial
With a Citizen/Miyota dial for cheep, whatta
I got to lose. I can always gift it to a grand
son.
Thanks for the heads up. Not the 1st you've
given me.

Art (aka Lou Snutt) walking train wreck
Enjoy! I have not gotten anything new in a long time. My Samsung Gear2 smartwatch has saved me as I can change the look to thousands of faces in an instant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts