Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up a week ago on Overstock and with store credits paid under 200.00. Great watch, Miyota 9015, well made and a really good looking watch. This brand was on the forum a few years ago. I was glad to find this brand again as my other one was great. Great CS also as first one ran like really bad so to make things right instead of fixing it they sent me a brand new watch which now runs better than my Rolex +2 seconds a day.

·
Super Moderator
10,664 Posts
What a fantastic find, along with get Rich ! :smile-thumb2: Xezo makes some really eye-catching watches, and you picked out a stunner here. :cool: Has this cool tactical feel to it with the finish, and design. Also looks like it stands out from the crowd too with the unique marker styles, as well as
dial, and crown/pusher positions. Very nice Rich !!! Congratulations here !

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I had one a few years ago and liked it a lot. Is yours the newer version (I think with a 9015 mov't)? Those look very nice, too.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had one a few years ago and liked it a lot. Is yours the newer version (I think with a 9015 mov't)? Those look very nice, too.
Yes it does have the 9015

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Congrats the 9015 is a solid movement, mine run really smooth and accurate. Let's them see pics as soon as you post them, we like pics!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts