Watch Freeks banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

I think I just resigned my long standing position of Mod on another watch site. Wow, how things change, I just took things for a long time but, it was time to stand up for something and I stood.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Good 4 u brotha!! :c:c:c

WWIIBuff wrote:
I think I just resigned my long standing position of Mod on another watch site. Wow, how things change, I just took things for a long time but, it was time to stand up for something and I stood.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

WWIIBuff wrote:
More time to spend with us.....:c

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Ok, well still a mod on another site, I will not mention the name so don't ask please. I had an E VP of my company close my office. I was the only one in my office and my lease was up and there were four people in the other office including the director so they closed me and cut me loose. I was not the first office clipped but I knew it was coming after out Atlanta office was sacked. I can now say I am done with Logistics. Onward and upward.

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

in a odd turn of events the EVP that made the move to close a few offices just got clipped himself. They say what goes around comes around just not always this fast.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Just wanted you to know that I do follow your blog and your job hunt. I wish you good luck. I know it is a tough economy and good jobs are hard to find. Companies do not value good employees like they once did. Now all I see is the attitude "they are lucky to have a job". There was a time when hard work, experience and expertise were valued by companies. Not so much any more. Again, I wish you good luck on your job search. I certainly hope the economy improves for you and the many others seeking good paying, stable jobs.

·
Registered
673 Posts
imported post

Happy New Year to you and yours.

·
Registered
575 Posts
just got banned from Watchgeeks. I got called out and responded to the guy and got banned, no warning just banned. I was told "this may not be the site for you" I guess not, I know about fine watches and they don't.

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
just got banned from Watchgeeks. I got called out and responded to the guy and got banned, no warning just banned. I was told "this may not be the site for you" I guess not, I know about fine watches and they don't.
That's par for the course for that forum, make your home here.

Ted

81 - 90 of 90 Posts