More info needed! What did you miss?

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Had a slam dunk job interview today. Was sporting my Yachtmaster!!!! I would say 99% sure I will get an offer. Getting ready for a big watch GTG this weekend in Tampa. Patek, Vacheron, and many other wonderful timepieces will be in the house.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

WWIIBuff wrote:
Had a slam dunk job interview today. Was sporting my Yachtmaster!!!! I would say 99% sure I will get an offer. Getting ready for a big watch GTG this weekend in Tampa. Patek, Vacheron, and many other wonderful timepieces will be in the house.
Great news....best of luck. We will be pulling for you.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
imported post

WWIIBuff wrote:
Great news. Awesome to hear!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Great to hear about the interview. Got my fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Well, got off the phone with the company I interviewed with the other day. Ever get a real bad feeling from someone as soon as you talk to them? Well that is what i got from this guy. Don't know yet but I just don't feel good about him. More talks to come.

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Well, the state of FL mailed my wife's company the check for the money they owe her over a week ago, still no show. Going to have to have them resend a check.

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Well, I have an offer pending to become President of a small logistics company. Waiting to see the final offer in writing.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

WWIIBuff wrote:
Well, I have an offer pending to become President of a small logistics company. Waiting to see the final offer in writing.
Great news.....congrats :c:c:c

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
imported post

WWIIBuff wrote:
Fingers crossed for you!!! good luck!

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Still waiting for my offer. Blue cross is jerking me around and will not write health ins on me. Have to find another carrier or some kind of ins for the basics. this sucks

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Buff,

Best of luck with the Logistics company executive position.

Need an employee? I spent 20 years moving freight around the planet, air, ground, rail & ocean. We can talk later.

Welcome to the wonderful world of health insurance or lack thereof. I was dropped in November, getting stuck with Octobers surgery which was pre approved, received another invoice yesterday, just a mere $111,000.00 add that to the already received $386,000.00 I hate going to my mailbox these days.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

WWIIBuff wrote:
hope everyone had a good xmas, mine was very interesting.
That can mean so many things.....I hope it was ALL GOOD!

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

A December to remember to say the least. Two car accidents (none my fault), a emergency room visit (no ins)while on vacation in Atlanta on Christmas. But, I did get two good job offers.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts