Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,417 Posts
Unbelievably awesome watch as always Howard !!! :rockon: :thumb::thumb:

Wow, check that out. ..Classic, but with a twist ! :smileyface_hand_cla

Will be enjoying this Bravus here on this end. ..Hope that all of you have a really phenomenal weekend, and by the way:
May the Fourth be With you, and everyone ! :) :clap2:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unbelievably awesome watch as always Howard !!! :rockon: :thumb::thumb:

Wow, check that out. ..Classic, but with a twist ! :smileyface_hand_cla

Will be enjoying this Bravus here on this end. ..Hope that all of you have a really phenomenal weekend, and by the way:
May the Fourth be With you, and everyone ! :) :clap2:
Thanks Tom...have a great weekend...:clapping-hands-abov

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
After receiving a Barton canvas strap for my TC9 1972 bronze diver yesterday I am wearing it again today. Very happy with this strap it is well made and well finished with quick release spring bars too, always a bonus if they are of a decent quality which these are. Also it was very comfortable instantly, I can see more of these straps on the horizon. Best thing is the khaki colour matches the light patina of the bronze perfectly.

Thank you Scott for the recommendation, this is the best I have seen my bronze diver look.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is it really a shock? Lol

Sent from my Samsung Note 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nope.....I couldn't even tell you the names of horses that are running today. Spent the first 18 years of my life within a mile of Churchill Downs, so I prefer to stay as far away from that place as possible today.

Yeah, I bet. I’ve never been and assume I never will. Everywhere in Lexington today the talk and TV is horses. Not into it at all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts