Items For Trade:

For trade I have a Like new Tissot 1953 Heritage with an handwinging ETA 6498 decorated movement. When I recently saw a picture of this watch I immediately loved it and had to have one, I was lucky to find one on sale and got it. It is fantastic, really nice looking, the dial, boxed sapphire crystal, the simple and elegant hands, the beautiful decorated movement, the nice leather strap, everything is exactly as it looked in the pictures.

Unfortunately immediately as I got it I knew it was not for me. I put the watch on a Nato to try is out and wore it for a couple of hours in the office. The Nato was nice but not quite the right strap. The original strap is super nice but I don't wear leather. Then came the hand winding... I know some people consider it a ritual and great thing to do, I also had several handwinding watches, but never quite could justify that when I can have an automatic or quartz... not really a big deal but it kind of broke the spell for me. I still like it but I decided I should get something else, maybe on a bracelet.

When I was looking at this I found several reviews with some nice pictures showing the details of the dial and other data, wearing, sizing, etc. I am including these here to provide that information and better pictures then I will ever be able to take.

www.fratellowatches.com

Hands-On Tissot Heritage Petite Seconde Review
The Tissot Petite Seconde is the latest dress watch from the Swiss manufacturer in their Heritage line reeditioning a 1943 timepiece.
www.fratellowatches.com
www.fratellowatches.com
monochrome-watches.com

Tissot Heritage Petite Seconde - Value Proposition Review (Specs & Price)
A Vintage-Inspired Piece Based on a 1943 Classic with hand-wound movement and accessible price. Review of the Tissot Heritage Petite Seconde.
monochrome-watches.com
monochrome-watches.com
www.watchtime.com

Borrowed Time: Tissot Heritage Petite Seconde
Ever since I spent a few brief moments with the Tissot Heritage Petite Seconde at Baselworld 2018, I've been looking forward to getting some real wrist time with it. I was immediately attracted to the brushed finish on the dial, the combination of the large, printed Arabic numerals and vintage Tisso
www.watchtime.com
www.watchtime.com

I am posting this here for trade. I am open to many options, including trade down for watches plus $$ to me or possibly trade up for certain models. Some watches I like as style and design are: Dekla Turbulenz, Damasko DH3.0, Seiko models Divers or dress type, would prefer at least 42mm wide with 22mm lugs but open to many other options. If you like this contact me and we can work something out. :)

This one is in like new condition, see below my pictures.

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

Watch Natural material Eyewear Gadget Jewellery

Hood Eyewear Automotive lighting Clock Gadget

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Gadget Rectangle