Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey there everyone. First time I've ever been to this site. Very interesting stuff. The reason I ended up here is because I saw a couple nice Renato watches online and was looking to get ahold of one, the Wilde-Beast Gen II. I haven't seen them available anywhere and it looks like they're not really sold anywhere for the most part. I was reading through the posts here and it seems like there's a lot of speculation about the company. I wasn't aware of all the controversy surrounding the company. But if anyone has one they are willing to sell or can give me any ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the heads up. I talked to Mark over at Zulutime. He was very helpful anda great guy to talk to. He had a few things come in he said but not what I was looking for so I'm still looking. He had a few nice things though if anyone s interested. If anyone has any more ideas that would be great. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

elhefe wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I talked to Mark over at Zulutime. He was very helpful anda great guy to talk to. He had a few things come in he said but not what I was looking for so I'm still looking. He had a few nice things though if anyone s interested. If anyone has any more ideas that would be great. Thanks.
You could call Renato directly and either they could sell you one on their site or possibly direct you to one of their retailers who might have one.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
imported post

I showed elhefe that one on E Bay that was the only thing I could find that was close to what hes looking for.... Renato is moving on to newer models and just has a few stragglers left, I bought out most of them but there were very few WBs with that 5040 movement and none in that color combo. I like the older Renato stuff myself as well..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. I was just hoping to find one for under $400. And so I'm still looking. I've gotta find something. I like this one a lot but there were a couple Invicta Subaquas I liked but they are way too big for me. A good price range and I like the styling but much too big for me. So I'm still on the hunt for something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts