Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Me too.

I actually made a deal on the Swiss Pineapple and USPS actually LOST it... I got the cash back, but I'm still waiting on the Miyota Pineapple that was my part of the deal.:WW

Since I already have the slightly-larger 7750 Reserve (SANI Reissue), I'd rather have the 2824-2 version that Cali has, but the 7750 is obviously a great watch.

Good luck acquiring both! And welcome to WF...

David

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

argabright wrote:
Me too.

I actually made a deal on the Swiss Pineapple and USPS actually LOST it... I got the cash back, but I'm still waiting on the Miyota Pineapple that was my part of the deal.:WW

Since I already have the slightly-larger 7750 Reserve (SANI Reissue), I'd rather have the 2824-2 version that Cali has, but the 7750 is obviously a great watch.

David
David,

I just sold my Pineapple with the Miyota Movmt to finance a swiss that I told someone I would take over at watch geeks then the person backed out on the price.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

tpdtopcop wrote:
argabright wrote:
Me too.

David
David,

I just sold my Pineapple with the Miyota Movmt to finance a swiss that I told someone I would take over at watch geeks then the person backed out on the price.
That SUX! My guy sent me a tracking number, which shows on the USPS system, but the package was actually lost. There's no faking that. I'd make YOUR guy famous over there though... That's what feedback is for.

Good luck finding both!

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.