Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

KINDA NEW TO THIS WATCH COLLECTING...I AM EXTREMELY DESPERATE TO BUY THE CD PILOT COMMANDER II THE LARGER 48MM WITH THE WHITE RING INSIDE THE BEZEL, ANY HELP ON A STORE OR MEMBER WHO MAY HAVE ONE FOR SALE ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED, I AM DYING FOR THIS WATCH

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Unfortunately every one of those links does not really have it. This watch is one at the very top of my want list and I have contacted every company that "CLAIMS" to have it on the net, and they don't really. Once you get to ordering they don't really have it. I have called these companies also and they all say back ordered or out of stock but still listed on their website. It sucks.

I have traded emails with Chase Durer and spoke to them on the phone also and the watch is completely out of stock from them also with no current plans to make more or supply more to vendors. They did not say they would never make it again, but no plans right now.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.