Watch Freeks banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,888 Posts

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Might be the only Rolex I like besides the Air King. Going with the black outline on the hands and markers on a white dial. And a solid black seconds hand was a stroke of genius.
Thank you. I like the contrast too, it’s a little bold but not too bold. I wear it more than my BLNR in fact, as crazy as some may think it is

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice piece Gary. I got one just like it. Dark brown strap though.
The original strap is a beige suede, but it is practically the same color as my skin. So I bought this brown Teju lizard strap for it.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
The original strap is a beige suede, but it is practically the same color as my skin. So I bought this brown Teju lizard strap for it.
Yeah, that's right. That is what mine has on it. The dark brown leather is on my Gen I.🤯 That suede strap is pretty comfortable. I love both my Bambino's. Great dress watch for the money. 😁

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yeah, that's right. That is what mine has on it. The dark brown leather is on my Gen I.🤯 That suede strap is pretty comfortable. I love both my Bambino's. Great dress watch for the money. 😁
You're right. The suede strap is comfortable. I wore it once or twice before I put this dark brown one on it. I bought the watch for a Fall wedding in California, and decided the darker strap was a little dressier and matched my shoes and belt better.

I'm sure at some point I'll put the original strap back on it. Even if it's not until the brown one breaks.

Reactions: AtomicTom
21 - 29 of 29 Posts