Watch Freeks banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Ahh yes.....Heimdallr!!!! I remember that name from a post the other day. I'm amazed at how closely it resembles the authentic Seiko. Do you order them directly from Heimdallr?
Three out of four. One through eBay (from an on-line watch dealer) because surprisingly they were cheaper than Heimdallr for that particular model. I also purchased their membership card for 49.95, which brings you free express shipping and three $10 discount vouchers and that has paid itself back already.

Reactions: rh747m

·
Registered
221 Posts
Three out of four. One through eBay (from an on-line watch dealer) because surprisingly they were cheaper than Heimdallr for that particular model. I also purchased their membership card for 49.95, which brings you free express shipping and three $10 discount vouchers and that has paid itself back already.
Interesting. I visited their website and I don't understand how they can copy Seiko watches and get away with it. Wouldn't Seiko object to it?

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Interesting. I visited their website and I don't understand how they can copy Seiko watches and get away with it. Wouldn't Seiko object to it?
I’m not an IP/patent lawyer but have you seen the zillion Sub clones that are available? It must be quite the challenge to combat this in foreign courts, so much so that it isn’t worth it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I’m not an IP/patent lawyer but have you seen the zillion Sub clones that are available? It must be quite the challenge to combat this in foreign courts, so much so that it isn’t worth it.
Neither am I and you're right, it must be one heck of a challenge. Anyway, I'm glad it works to your advantage.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts