Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Watch Freek
319 Posts
Anybody daft enough to read the occasional drivel I post on this forum will suspect that I prefer a watch which no one else in the sports bar is likely to have (or, more truthfully, no one else in my state).
So, I favour smaller manufacturers (e.g. GO -- 10k units per annum, H Moser -- 1600, Moritz Grossmann -- 500, Dornblüth -- 200), and eschew completely any manufacturer making over 100k pieces.

Sometimes, this can be taken to extremes.

Jochen Benzinger manufactures an average of thirty pieces each year under his own name (though he provides hand engraving, engine turning and skeletisation services to other exclusive manufacturers) -- and every one is different.

The case size is 42mm, and it features relatively long lugs -- so it's about at the limit of what I would wear. But that doesn't stop me :cool:

Benzinger Subskription 3a.

(It's an Unitas 6498, Jim, but not as we know it) :)

·
Long Time Member
740 Posts
For Father's Day Sunday, and final day of my weekly parade of Microbrand watches, sporting a timepiece that was gifted to me by my Wife, last year for fathersday, the Sakab - Vessel.

I trust you've had an incredible weekend and Happiest of Father's Days, if it applies.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
3,478 Posts
For Father's Day Sunday, and final day of my weekly parade of Microbrand watches, sporting a timepiece that was gifted to me by my Wife, last year for fathersday, the Sakab - Vessel.

I trust you've had an incredible weekend and Happiest of Father's Days, if it applies.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Outstanding....Enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts