Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Looks like super stunning Saturday has begun on your ends again guys !!! 馃槑馃く
Amazing stuff I tell ya. Amazing stuff ! 馃槷馃槻馃槂

Switching to this Seiko 5 here. Hope all of you have just an outstanding weekend !!!
(y)(y)

You have a good one too Tom... Looks like you got the Baby Samurai going today. I like that one.

Registered
So far haven't put a watch on today. Not sure I'll be leaving the house today. So I give the wrist a rest.

Super Moderator
You have a good one too Tom... Looks like you got the Baby Samurai going today. I like that one.
Well thank you Forza ! 馃檪 It is kind of different, and has
a whole root beer feel going on with the dial which is neat.

That Sea Star is excellent though, and gives you that nice
classic compressor vibe ! ..All while being mega modern !!! 馃槑

Registered
Well thank you Forza ! 馃檪 It is kind of different, and has
a whole root beer feel going on with the dial which is neat.

That Sea Star is excellent though, and gives you that nice
classic compressor vibe ! ..All while being mega modern !!! 馃槑
I love it.馃グ It's so comfortable.馃槉 Can't even tell you're wearing a watch. More like a bracelet.

Registered
Today is an Invicta special reserve Venom Black on gold model number 5657. They make several versions of the Venom I like the mechanical looks of this one so I bought two Black on gold pictured and silver on gold Model 10534 not pictured. Invicta is my favorite brand. I own over 80 Invicta alone, out of 150 plus total.
IMG_20200304_165948517.jpg

Registered
Today is an Invicta special reserve Venom Black on gold model number 5657. They make several versions of the Venom I like the mechanical looks of this one so I bought two Black on gold pictured and silver on gold Model 10534 not pictured. Invicta is my favorite brand. I own over 80 Invicta alone, out of 150 plus total. View attachment 131105
Nice piece. But you won't find much Invicta love here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts