Watch Freeks banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
Heimdallr - kinda like your San Martin, made in Hong Kong. A Seiko-powered homage/ripoff/copy of the mighty Seiko Tuna can. It literally feels like it could cost a grand or more.
Here's a thread about it:
At the risk of offending my fellow WFs...
Thanks for sharing the interesting thread!! I was checking out their website.....they have some very nice watches. From what I'm hearing, Heimdallr and San Martin watches are made at the same factory.

Super Moderator
Thanks Tom!!
It's a nice weekend, the best; we're celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary.
Wearing my dressiest piece. Glycine Airman World Timer, or double 12.
Some great looking watches up there^^. I hope everyone has a safe & enjoyable weekend.

Don't mention it, and yowza, yes, Happy Anniversary to you AW !!! 馃槂馃槂

What an incredible watch, and of course out of this world day for two
world class people !! 馃槈馃槈 Hope you have the most wonderful day sir !!

ENJOY !!

Registered

Registered
Very nice!!! What's the case diameter?
Measuring it with a ruler it looks like it is 44mm. I normally don't like wearing watches bigger than 42mm but this one is made out of titanium so it's very light and comfortable to wear. It's even more comfortable since I put it on a Brady sailcloth strap.

Registered
Measuring it with a ruler it looks like it is 44mm. I normally don't like wearing watches bigger than 42mm but this one is made out of titanium so it's very light and comfortable to wear. It's even more comfortable since I put it on a Brady sailcloth strap.
I was giving the strap a closer look today and realized that it's not a Brady strap. It's actually a waterproof strap that I bought from Island Watch in 2010.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts