Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Super Moderator
Love that phenomenal Fossil Chaz ! 馃樀

It's like having a 'pepsi', or is it 'coke' in the summertime,
which always equals awesome !!! 馃槑馃檪

Will be enjoying this Ruhla again on this end.

Hope you, and everyone can have a really fantastic weekend !!! (y)(y)

Registered
Luminox 3100 "Navy seal" (OG) on this hot muggy Saturday! Great day to all!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Registered
For Saturday, enjoying the most recent add to the collection, the Timex Q. I knew after first seeing the Pepsi version, this reissue would eventually makes its way into my collection. The Q, represents my first Timex owned since I was a kid, and managing to add some Green back into my collection, in the process. What superhero could possibly take a licking, and keep on ticking?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Registered

Registered
For Saturday, enjoying the most recent add to the collection, the Timex Q. I knew after first seeing the Pepsi version, this reissue would eventually makes its way into my collection. The Q, represents my first Timex owned since I was a kid, and managing to add some Green back into my collection, in the process. What superhero could possibly take a licking, and keep on ticking? The Hulk of course!

Very nice!!! Is that a domed sapphire crystal?

Registered
For Saturday, enjoying the most recent add to the collection, the Timex Q. I knew after first seeing the Pepsi version, this reissue would eventually makes its way into my collection. The Q, represents my first Timex owned since I was a kid, and managing to add some Green back into my collection, in the process. What superhero could possibly take a licking, and keep on ticking?

There's something about that bracelet and case that goes together like mac and cheese. Good call on the green bezel. IMO, Pepsi and Coke are so burned out... Congrats and enjoy. (y)

Registered
Very nice!!! Is that a domed sapphire crystal?
Old School domed thick Acrylic any scratches buff out with Polywatch in seconds. The case back and crystal work on the "Super Compressor" action of the deeper you dive, the water pressure pushed down and the case back and crystal sealing it even tighter. When you unscrew the case back you are only unscrewing the sealing ring, the rest of case back doesn't rotate off the back like normal watches. When the case back is finally pulled off you will see a sealing gasket about 20 times a thick at a normal watch, this gasket isn't subjected to shredding like a normal case back is when taking the case back off and on. The design for this watch was really exceptional, they didn't want to copy any of the Swiss models so as to avoid patent problems, these watches were designed from the ground up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts