Watch Freeks banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Very nice!! I've been thinking of getting a Vostok to add to my collection. From what I've seen on Amazon, they're reasonably priced. What are your thoughts on the watch?
They are really great and if you look into how they were designed, from the ground up without copying Swiss watches, you be even more impressed. They are a bit quirky with setting the date, but other then that they are fine, I have 4 of them and not one of them is running and less than +6-4.

·
Registered
362 Posts
They are really great and if you look into how they were designed, from the ground up without copying Swiss watches, you be even more impressed. They are a bit quirky with setting the date, but other then that they are fine, I have 4 of them and not one of them is running and less than +6-4.
Thanks. I'll have to take a closer look at them. Did you order yours from Amazon?

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Thanks. I'll have to take a closer look at them. Did you order yours from Amazon?
If you want fast delivery order off of Amazon, if you want a cheaper delivered price, yet a long wait, order straight from Russia of the Vostok website, The Yellow Dial Komandarskie I ordered is coming from Russia.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts