Watch Freeks banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Beautiful Seiko!!! Is that the mini turtle or full size? How many mm?Love the blue accents!!! Thanks.
Thanks! The cushion shaped case is 44.3mm wide with a lug-to-lug height of approximately 48mm. The watch is 14mm thick, and it has a lug width of 22mm. It's a large watch, for sure, but it's not oversized.

The mini measures 42.3mm case without the crown, but has a lug to lug length of only 42.5mm, and a height of about 13mm, with a lug width of 20mm.
The full size rides low and comfortably, and while 44's large for me, the geometry of the case style is good to my eye when I wear it.

I haven't seen a mini in person, it probably fits and feels excellent, maybe better than the original.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks! The cushion shaped case is 44.3mm wide with a lug-to-lug height of approximately 48mm. The watch is 14mm thick, and it has a lug width of 22mm. It's a large watch, for sure, but it's not oversized.

The mini measures 42.3mm case without the crown, but has a lug to lug length of only 42.5mm, and a height of about 13mm, with a lug width of 20mm.
The full size rides low and comfortably, and while 44's large for me, the geometry of the case style is good to my eye when I wear it.

I haven't seen a mini in person, it probably fits and feels excellent, maybe better than the original.
Thanks!! It's a fantastic design.... .I'd love to see it in a 40mm case since I have smaller wrists.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts