Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
New acquisition: Glycine Airman Purist. 24 hr. dial and bezel. 2 time zones. Satin Black PVD case and locking bezel. 2 screw down crowns. Lumed dial. Domed sapphire crystal with 3 layers of A/R. Sellita SW330-1 under a smoked glass exhibition case back. Ditched the rather nice black NATO for a Barton slate gray canvas strap. 24hr dial is a little confusing at first but I'm getting it. 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
New acquisition: Glycine Airman Purist. 24 hr. dial and bezel. 2 time zones. Satin Black PVD case and locking bezel. 2 screw down crowns. Lumed dial. Domed sapphire crystal with 3 layers of A/R. Sellita SW330-1 under a smoked glass exhibition case back. Ditched the rather nice black NATO for a Barton slate gray canvas strap. 24hr dial is a little confusing at first but I'm getting it. 馃榿

Love it...enjoy!

Super Moderator
Some mesmerizingly beautiful watches here above ! Holy cow !!! 馃槷 馃樀

Oh, and BIG congratulations on yet another stunner Forza !!! 馃榾
That Airman Purist is like a stealth fighter for the wrist ! ENJOY ! 馃槑

In ZMX mode on this end. Hope that everyone can really enjoy the weekend ! (y)

Registered
That's super!
I've always wondered how that'd wear to the eye. Allllllmost bought one, but it was too pricey at the time.
Congratulations!
Thank you...The rounded off case is beautiful. PVD is flawless. The dial glows like crazy. The movement is the elabore version, very nicely decorated. Smoked exhibition glass is something new. I'm loving it so far.:)

Registered
Some mesmerizingly beautiful watches here above ! Holy cow !!! 馃槷 馃樀

Oh, and BIG congratulations on yet another stunner Forza !!! 馃榾
That Airman Purist is like a stealth fighter for the wrist ! ENJOY ! 馃槑

In ZMX mode on this end. Hope that everyone can really enjoy the weekend ! (y)

Thanks for the props on my Purist Tom... Loving the 12 o'clock large date and the patriotic colors on the gray case on your Zodiac. Do you know if that one is pre or post Fossil ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts