Watch Freeks banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
My first post, my first pic.
These are my two main go-to daily watches (both Boldr Ventures); an hour ago I placed the auto watch back in its winder box and put the quartz watch on.

I have multiple straps for them but prefer the single pass nylons from ADPT - with a couple of stretch bands in the mail (NIck Manley and Watch Steward) - just to check them out.

Attachments

·
1,634 Posts
These are my two main go-to daily watches (both Boldr Ventures); an hour ago I placed the auto watch back in its winder box and put the quartz watch on.

I have multiple straps for them but prefer the single pass nylons from ADPT - with a couple of stretch bands in the mail (NIck Manley and Watch Steward) - just to check them out.
Welcome aboard, alot of knowledgeable and friendly folk here!! Enjoy your new addiction!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Watch Freek
1,387 Posts

Nice watches, and welcome!!

Reactions: AtomicTom
21 - 26 of 26 Posts