Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1,632 Posts
Happy Monday everyone!

Sporting my latest acquisition, Citizen bullhead reissue, will try and do a review in the future.

but in short its solidly built, captures that 70's vibe excellently! The original band the straight link very thin captured the Era also but I quickly replaced it with the closest thing I had to a bund strap that I had on hand..

a little disappointed in the chrono feature its your typical quartz second to second movement not a sweeping movement like my other Citizens quartz which was 1/3 the price.. not a deal breaker though!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Watch Freek
1,383 Posts
Happy Monday everyone!

Sporting my latest acquisition, Citizen bullhead reissue, will try and do a review in the future.

but in short its solidly built, captures that 70's vibe excellently! The original band the straight link very thin captured the Era also but I quickly replaced it with the closest thing I had to a bund strap that I had on hand..

a little disappointed in the chrono feature its your typical quartz second to second movement not a sweeping movement like my other Citizens quartz which was 1/3 the price.. not a deal breaker though!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Very nice!! 👍

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,886 Posts
The "Pride" of my Fleet!
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Silver

·
1,632 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts