Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Nothing like coming home from a hard days work to find that magic box in the door.
Inside we have a Alpina Seastrong Heritage Diver... Goodies include a PVD Bronze case with an internal bezel on a leather strap. The heartbeat comes from an AL-525/modified Sellita SW200-1. It has a beautiful boxed domed sapphire crystal.
It measures 42mm in diameter and is 12mm thick. Double screw down crowns and a solid case back make for 300 meters W/R. Lug width is a deathly 21mm but... They were even nice enough to send me a rubber tropic style strap and strap changer tool so I'm all set. Time to put her on the timegrapher and get a heartbeat.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing like coming home from a hard days work to find that magic box in the door.
Inside we have a Alpina Seastrong Heritage Diver... Goodies include a PVD Bronze case with an internal bezel on a leather strap. The heartbeat comes from an AL-525/modified Sellita SW200-1. It has a beautiful boxed domed sapphire crystal.
It measures 42mm in diameter and is 12mm thick. Double screw down crowns and a solid case back make for 300 meters W/R. Lug width is a deathly 21mm but... They were even nice enough to send me a rubber tropic style strap and strap changer tool so I'm all set. Time to put her on the timegrapher and get a heartbeat.

Outstanding bro!

Registered
Outstanding bro!
Thanks Howard. It is a really detailed and finely constructed piece. It timed out great. No adjustment needed. I will proudly wear it today. Now I got to find a place for it in one of my boxes. Although the box it came in is one of the biggest I've ever seen. Great presentation. I'm a happy guy. 馃榾 Bring on the next one...馃榿

Registered
Well done. Looks like a nice one and works well on leather. Enjoy it
Russian?

Registered
Continuing with the "homage" theme this week, great day to all!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Registered

Congrats on that piece F F!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Opening day and another new abnormal, with the shortened MLB season. At some point today, the Tsao Baltimore, Torsk Diver - Bronze / Midnight Blue, on custom, 1 of 1, Cal Ripken Jr. baseball glove strap, crafted by Denver Strap Company, will adorn my wrist, while I cheer on my Orioles!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Registered
Not to be outmatched with twin crown watches...

LLD2 by Charles Ford, on Flickr

Registered
Bout time you put away your toys and whip out a real watch. Now that's what I'm talking about... 馃槅
"Real" Watches don't necessarily have to cost over $2K to be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts