Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Gonna keep rolling with the newbie for Friday. The Yema Superman II Maxi-Dial is one camera shy watch. Excuse the bad head shot, but for some reason my camera just won't focus on this baby.
Anyway, the goodies include. An in-house 31 jewel decorated movement good to +/- 6 sec a day, sapphire crystal and bezel, divers extension solid end link bracelet, sunray dial, super-luminova C3 on dial and bezel. 40mm diameter, 12mm thick, 20mm lug width, drilled lugs and a unique font set on the calendar wheel. Needless to say, with the size of those hour markers, the lume is magnificent. Completely manufactured in France. Do I like it ??? 馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

Registered
Gonna keep rolling with the newbie for Friday. The Yema Superman II Maxi-Dial is one camera shy watch. Excuse the bad head shot, but for some reason my camera just won't focus on this baby.
Anyway, the goodies include. An in-house 31 jewel decorated movement good to +/- 6 sec a day, sapphire crystal and bezel, divers extension solid end link bracelet, sunray dial, super-luminova C3 on dial and bezel. 40mm diameter, 12mm thick, 20mm lug width, drilled lugs and a unique font set on the calendar wheel. Needless to say, with the size of those hour markers, the lume is magnificent. Completely manufactured in France. Do I like it ??? 馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

It's a beautiful watch!!! Does it come with a good warranty?

Registered
My Friday WOTD, Hager Watches, Aquamariner, another fantastic Maryland Microbrand, based in Hagerstown, Maryland!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
What a nice watch!!! Brings back memories. My wife used to work in Hagerstown, MD, I worked in Winchester, VA. and we lived in W.V.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts