Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nothing better than coasting into the eve of the weekend with a new watch. And my latest to the fold, is the Alsta, Superautomatic, the closest, aesthetic revival, of the Jaws, "Matt Hooper" watch. Being a watch geek, and Jaws geek, I'd say I'm super excited to finally aquire this timepiece.

The Tropic, vulcanized rubber strap, lends to the vintage flair of this piece, but you know I had to order the "Hooper" bracelet as well, to finish the look. I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be watching later this evening; I'm gonna need a bigger watch box!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Nothing better than coasting into the eve of the weekend with a new watch. And my latest to the fold, is the Alsta, Superautomatic, the closest, aesthetic revival, of the Jaws, "Matt Hooper" watch. Being a watch geek, and Jaws geek, I'd say I'm super excited to finally aquire this timepiece.

The Tropic, vulcanized rubber strap, lends to the vintage flair of this piece, but you know I had to order the "Hooper" bracelet as well, to finish the look. I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be watching later this evening; I'm gonna need a bigger watch box!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
This will be my next watch (on the bracelet). I started a thread on it not too long ago. A tad above my usual watch fund spending but I like this one very, very much. Tell me all about it please!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts