Watch Freeks banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hanging at the B&O Railroad Museum, calls for a railroad-inspired timepiece. For Friday, ending my week with the latest offering from Pramzius, the Gauge Master.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Going with the tw steel black Pirate for friday the 13th💀☠👹😃👍 Have a fantastic Thursday, Friday and weekend everyone 👻😈👍 View attachment 132065
Got to love those "Blackout" dial watches, makes a 20-year-old feel like he has cataracts.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
On a NATO ? Really ??? C'mon man. You're better than that. 😖

I actually have the original bracelet for this puppy, and it's one of the nicest bracelets around, certainly, the most heavy-duty milled clasps out there, but this watch looks a lot nicer on a strap or a Nato then it does on a bracelet, mesh, maybe!

I get a lot of compliments for this color combo Nato, oh, and the Marine Vets hat as well!

20201115_135943_resized by Charles Ford, on Flickr

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually have the original bracelet for this puppy, and it's one of the nicest bracelets around, certainly, the most heavy-duty milled clasps out there, but this watch looks a lot nicer on a strap or a Nato then it does on a bracelet, mesh, maybe!

I get a lot of compliments for this color combo Nato, oh, and the Marine Vets hat as well!

We’re you posted to Kaneohe at all? My squadron flies out of there several times a year for ASW exercises.

·
Registered
907 Posts

Thank you for your service.

Reactions: AtomicTom

·
Registered
2,834 Posts

It is a good color combo. But when you're taking the wife for a night out. IMO, the bracelet is more appropriate. Unless you were taking her to McDonalds.;)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts

I'd like to see the bracelet on it some time, sounds very impressive. The hat Rocks.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
We’re you posted to Kaneohe at all? My squadron flies out of there several times a year for ASW exercises.
I was a ground pounder Combat Engineer, a Tunnel Rat in Viet Nam, didn't do much time with the Air Wing except when they flew me from Da Nang to Japan for R&R. Rest of my Marine travels were on a ship!

Reactions: AtomicTom

·
Registered
4,956 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was a ground pounder Combat Engineer, a Tunnel Rat in Viet Nam, didn't do much time with the Air Wing except when they flew me from Da Nang to Japan for R&R. Rest of my Marine travels were on a ship!
That’s quite the career. I’m a Tactical Officer on the Canadian P3s. Fly out of Kaneohe all the time and over 29 Palms usually once a year.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Chazm, some would say you're still a rat. I couldn't help it. I wondered what you did, Those I've known that served IN Nom have nothing to remember; I hope your time wasn't so....say-no-more; but sincere Thank You.

R:cool:nin, flight pilots, or pilots in general have the greenest grass, from my yard.
I only know a couple, an Inlaw (private) and a friend who flew jets then c5s. He retired crazy well and is young; now he's in the private sector.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts