Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
Happy Friday to all! Its a Bulova moon-watch day...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Registered

Registered
Enjoying a snowy morning in the mountains with my Combat Sub with GL224 movement running at an average rate of +0.1 s/d tracked daily for the past 35 days. Not too shabby for a Post-Invicta Glycine!! 馃憤馃榾

IMG_20210108_113016864_HDR.jpg

Registered
Enjoying a snowy morning in the mountains with my Combat Sub with GL224 movement running at an average rate of +0.1 s/d tracked daily for the past 35 days. Not too shabby for a Post-Invicta Glycine!! 馃憤馃榾

View attachment 132799
How in the hell are you managing to read +0.1 s/d ??? Show me your timegrapher. How many positions do you measure it in ? And don't show me no screen shot of a phone app that you put the numbers in...:LOL::rolleyes:(n)

Registered

How in the hell are you managing to read +0.1 s/d ??? Show me your timegrapher. How many positions do you measure it in ? And don't show me no screen shot of a phone app that you put the numbers in...:LOL::rolleyes:(n)
I used WatchCheck to collect my data. One data point per day tracked for the past 35 days. For about $300 you can purchase this fine timepiece as well. 馃憤馃槃

Registered
Reactions: AtomicTom

Registered

I used WatchCheck to collect my data. One data point per day tracked for the past 35 days. For about $300 you can purchase this fine timepiece as well. 馃憤馃槃
Dude... It's a mechanical movement. 0.1 sec/day is just not possible. Especially when Sellita's own stats for the movement are +20/-15 sec/day. Unless of course you got a special one. All you are doing is showing your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Super Moderator
Nice watch Tom! Do you know what year was it made?
馃榾Thanks a lot Rob, and unfortunately I don't sir. But I think when
I got it a couple years back, it said it was from the 60's?! (y)馃檪

By the way, love seeing you enjoying the Combat, and in the snow
no less. 鉀勷煂ㄢ潉 ..Awesome !!!

Registered
Dude... It's a mechanical movement. 0.1 sec/day is just not possible. Especially when Sellita's own stats for the movement are +20/-15 sec/day. Unless of course you got a special one. All you are doing is showing your lack of knowledge on the subject.
Dude, obviously I got a special one and you sound jealous. Again, you could have your very own post-Invicta super accurate Glycine Combat Sub for about $300. If you recall, when I was looking for a dive watch under $500, it was you who told me they were great watches and you were right. Don't you remember? 馃憤馃榾

1 - 20 of 38 Posts