Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Every now and than I purchase a magazine called Watchtime. I know there are others like International Watch aka IW. I definetly like reading about watch manufactures, movements and seeing what is new. My enjoyment of the hobby has always been to find an outstanding timepiece at a great price reguardless of being used or new. Than I enjoy wearing it! ;)!! What is your favorite watch magazine and what you dolike about it? Thank you. ....Bob

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

Well, I've only gotten 2 so far. WatchTime and Watch Journal from B&N. Both had really great articles on manufacturers and movements. The only thing is they should change the name of the mags to - "Watches you will most likely never own". But one can dream - and that's why I play Mega Millions every week.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Not that much into the watch thing too subscribe to a magazine!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

MikeyShingles wrote:
Well, I've only gotten 2 so far. WatchTime and Watch Journal from B&N. Both had really great articles on manufacturers and movements. The only thing is they should change the name of the mags to - "Watches you will most likely never own". But one can dream - and that's why I play Mega Millions every week.
Hi Mikey,there are many watch magazines. I am hoping to learn if there are one or two magazines that are favorites withthe WatchFreeks here. I agree about the prices of the watches photographed inthe watchmagazines but it is still fun to look. Thanks for the reply. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
well la de da for you Rip...............lol. :cool:
Boy if I was as argumentative as I use too be I would........................!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
well la de da for you Rip...............lol. :cool:
Boy if I was as argumentative as I use too be I would........................!!!
easy there big fella...........just playing around..........:q
Where good so was I!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I went to B&N yesterday and all of the watch mags are soooo expensive comparably to other mags available, but for the most part they are all high quality mags with great images, high end ads, etc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts