Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Would you tell the woman in your life that her ass looks fat in that outfit ?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Just did, however Gina's ass isnt fat but the pants she was wearing made her look like she had a load of #$&* in her drawers! LOL!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
Hell Yea !!!!!!! Badunkadunk, i love that !!!!!!!!
I had not heard that in years, That is a good one there! HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I try and tell my Theresa only things that will make her smile. ....Bob

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Bob wrote:
I try and tell my Theresa only things that will make her smile. ....Bob
You're a sweetheart.

I'm just trying to gauge the braveness, I think I'll call it, of thegentlemen in here...The average man is NEVER going to address his woman the way I stated in the content of my original post...Well, not unless he has a death wish.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i would tell her the outfit doesnt compliment her

i would never say it in a crude way -women are too sensitive and take US way too seriously

Duchess wrote:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i would tell her the outfit doesnt compliment her

i would never say it in a crude way -women are too sensitive and take US way too seriously

Duchess wrote:
You have never met Gina then, that would do nothing too her....Hell she just says " I can do better you cant" LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

to be honest, yeah, if i thought her ass looked fat in a outfit, i would tell her........again, not like she has a fatt ass.......cause she doesnt, but im always honest, and say whats on my mind.......if im asked something, i say what im thinking, if i feel something doesnt fit right or look right......i say so..........screw this hurt feelings stuff, im not doing it to be mean, im doing it to be truthful......believe me, she tells me when im wearing something she doesnt like......

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

been around the wife long enough now to know better than to ever say anything that could be taken in a negative light. slip up from time to time. i tend to always tell her she looks great regardless but she knows when i mean it. it just keeps me out of the dog house that way.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I've been with my wife for 26 years so I can tell her anything. I would let her know that the outfit doesn't flatter her posterior but NOT tell her her ass looks fat in the outfit. Of course, that has been a running joke between the two of us as she has no ass anyway so I know this conversation would never happen!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

My wife has a great butt but their is the occasional outfit that does not work.......She asks, I tell her the truth. She does not have a "fat butt" so honestly nothing has ever madeit look "fat".
First time I ever saw her she was walking away from me and I just stared.........LOL.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Hey, that's me on that entire track of Trace's song, 16 tracks of me singin low, high and everything in between. No, I would not say it. She would kill me!

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Yes, once is enough also never say to her friend, "When's it due"? It will get you slapped every time,,,lol.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Some of these replies are pretty damn funny...

You all are a great group of guys to humor me the way you do...You always reply to my threads regardless of how ridiculous some of them are...I'm just trying to keep you all entertained.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Well my wife does not have a fat ass and if she did I would try and tell her politely...She always asks for my opinion and I always tell her the truth and vise-versa...but I rarely have to say that to her since she is a beautiful women with a beautiful body...Too bad I'm the opposite :b

1 - 20 of 22 Posts