Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

like if it was a drive down the road??

Hell yeah - probably the ultimate kid in a candy store experience - i would probably want to go with a few choice friends who also love watches -that would make it a blast!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Sure would if given the chance. I can see the conversation with my wife. Honey lets go to Basel on vacation. Why? It is a wonderful place you will have a great time (HaHa time!). We are going to look at watches for a week. Bang, bang your dead....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Not even if it was free!

I am not a window shopper, I dont go to Auto Shows either. All these types of events do, is get me to buy things I really dont need.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Hell yeah !...But, not for the same reason you guys would be going...I'll meet you for dinner after spending the day on the slopes.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I would love to go. Rick are you thinking about attending next month? I would have to tell my wife that we were going to look at diamonds and not watches. She MIGHT buy that one LOL!!! No she would laugh in my face and say how about Hawaii again LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

No-brainer. I would love to go. I say that whoever among us wins the lottery first take s everyone on a field trip next year:c

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

No question, I would go in a heart beat! I think that would be a blast but I'd really want to go with some friends that like watches as much as I do!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

If I had the oppurtunity I'd be there in "A New York Second"!!!!! Man! Would that be cool or what!!!?? What's more, from there we just might as well hit the Riviera, Alps etc. Didall of Europemany years ago and still talk about that trip today. Would love to do it again!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.