Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning guys, have any of you come across a half decent Wonder Woman watch? My better half is into all that comic stuff and identifies with Wonder Woman, yes, she is a Jiu Jitsu fighter, ranked about 5th for her belt/ age division!
I have seen a few on Amazon but they seem really cheesy or cheap, ok, I know that theme watches tend to be cheesy. Problem is that I can't decide what to get for myself so I thought I'd get a watch for someone else! Lol
Cheers all,
D

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
I'm sure they will pop up soon as the movie with Wonder Woman (Justice League) is in the works. Keep an eye open and I'll bet they start to pop up.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,603 Posts
Hey neat Nikon ! :smile-thumb2:That is awesome !!!

Would think like Spaceview said, when that new movie comes out later next year, there will be a lot more to choose from.

Honestly couldn't find too much beyond those ones you saw on Amazon.
This one had a nice look to it even though it's so inexpensive...

http://www.wbshop.com/product/wonder+woman+logo+square+watch+wwewds01.do

Also did you see this site here? They've got a ton of stuff she might like...

http://www.superherostuff.com/characters/wonderwoman/wonder_woman_merchandise.html

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice work guys, the one Space view found is a Swiss Mechanical ! For $150, NOS! The GShock probably not her thing at +50mm.
Atomic Tom, thanks for those links, very interesting.
And yes, it's true the movie is out soon.
Cheers
D.

·
Super Moderator
14,603 Posts
Nice work guys, the one Space view found is a Swiss Mechanical ! For $150, NOS! The GShock probably not her thing at +50mm.
Atomic Tom, thanks for those links, very interesting.
And yes, it's true the movie is out soon.
Cheers
D.
You got it sir. :) Hope you get to find something she likes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts