Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an absolutely stunning higher end Luminox for sale. This is one of the space (sxc) watches. It has one of the toughest brushed PVD coatings I have ever seen. There are no scratches on the watch at all.

The oem band that came with it was horribly designed though. It fell apart by the pins after about two installs. It had plastic inserts in it to retain the shape and they fell out. So, I ordered a sexy band from n80 leather and will also include a black silicone band too. The n80 band is made to fit me. I have an 8 3/4" wrist. The band will fit about 8.5-9.5". It would not be hard to add more holes to accommodate smaller wrists. The black band is a nice Italian band that wasn't cheap. It smells like vanilla too (hahaha). It is an xxl band, but it really isn't as big as I needed. While wearing this watch with that band I was on the last hole. I am sure it will fit most... maybe 7.5-8.5".

I am looking for $400--(See rest of thread for current asking price) or best offer via Paypal.

Pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/biggestjon/shares/V1Tn4q

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I will keep both straps since most people here could not use them. I definitely have other watches that these would look great on. Let's bring the price down to $250 and you can have a custom strap made for you by someone. I highly recommend N80 leather. Awesomely fast at making the product and the best communication one could ask for.

Let's sell this puppy. $250

1 - 10 of 10 Posts