·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

[align=center]Congrats DenFromNM, you have won the
[/align][align=center]Zodiac Speed Dragon Chronograph!![/align][align=center]

[/align]
You can see the contest thread at http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=3353&forum_id=2

Please send me your address and the watch will be shipping out today!

Congrats again!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Congrats DenFromNM. Nice watch. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Thank You evryone, and especially James THANK YOU!!! This is my first time ever winning something. This I will always cherich!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
Thank You evryone, and especially James THANK YOU!!! This is my first time ever winning something. This I will always cherich!!!
Package will be sent out today. I will PM you the tracking number in the next few hours!!!!!

Congrats again!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Congrats Den....Nice to see someone from back in my neck of the woods win!!! ( I am originally from El Paso...and I love Abq!!!! ) I use to go up there quite a bit to play golf at UNM South Course, and have played many other courses in the area!!! And the food there is pretty darn good also!!!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
Congrats Den....Nice to see someone from back in my neck of the woods win!!! ( I am originally from El Paso...and I love Abq!!!! ) I use to go up there quite a bit to play golf at UNM South Course, and have played many other courses in the area!!! And the food there is pretty darn good also!!!
Yup the food is great I can't live with out my green chile.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.