Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

So tryin to use the OTV Winder and it seems a few watches didnt maintain their full wind. I want to make sure i am using the right program before I send it back.

Here are the watches i have on there and the programs that the winder is capable of. Can you please tell me which program i should select for each?

Anonimo- 650 TPD Both direction
Anonimo- 650 TPD Both DIrection
SAN3- 800 TPD Clockwise

Programs:

1. CW 6, rest 30, Repeat
2. CCW 6, rest 30, repeat
3. CCW 20, rest 10, CW 20, rest 10, repeat
4. CW 10, CCW 10 lasting 3 hours, rest 9 hours, repeat cycle

SInce the Anons wind either direction and need 650 per day, I wound them all the way up and put them on setting 3...Seemed to loser power by the am down from full to about half or 3/4.

The SAN is set on 1 since the 7750 only winds one direction and neeeds 800 per day, it is running but cant tell how much power it has since there is no Power reserve on it.

The issue is I dont know how many Turns per day each of these programs actually give a watch.....HELP PLS!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Eric I was watching that show when Jim was talking about the winding settings... only wish I could remember what they were..DAMM old age.. you could always PM him I'm sure he'd have that info for you. A little surprised it did not come with that information..

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

That's what I remember Jim talking about.. how many turns each setting did... I would PM him.. sure he'll have the info for you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

:lol:lol Sorry to hear that... wish I could help but I was not paying attention when they we're talking about it.. kinda like back ground noise at the time..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.